Real-time and historical information on bonds, equities, commodities, currencies and funds in international markets. Bloomberg also provides company and executive profiles, analysts' forecasts, and news on worldwide financial markets.
- Available at standalone computer 1 on the third floor of the Bennett library. Reserve/book time on Standalone computer 1 to guarantee access to the Bloomberg database in the Bennett Library . Restricted to current SFU students, faculty and staff with a valid SFU ID and password.
- Bloomberg, Bloomberg professional service
- The Library makes the Bloomberg service available to you for your convenience. Your use of personal log-in IDs for the Bloomberg service at SFU is voluntary. Please be advised that the personal contact information you disclose to establish a Bloomberg account is stored on servers located in the United States of America. When you use this service, no personal information about you is collected by or for SFU. Canadian privacy laws do not apply to personal information you provide directly to Bloomberg. Your creation and use of a personal log-in ID for Bloomberg is an implicit acknowledgement that you have read, and agree with, this notice.
- Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy.Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- Not applicable.