O'Reilly Online Learning (formerly Safari Books Online)
Leased, rotating collection of technology, digital media, and business books; educational videos included as well. Both trade (eg, O'Reilly) and academic publishers (CRC, Wiley) in collection. To use O'Reilly Online Learning (formerly Safari Books Online) you will need to create an O'Reilly account on O'Reilly's website using your SFU email address.
- Full text - unlimited user access. Leased collection. Future access is not guaranteed. Restricted to current SFU students, faculty and staff with a valid SFU Computing ID and password.
To login or create an O'Reilly Online Learning account, select Institution not listed? below the "Select your institution" drop-down menu. Need more help?
- O'Reilly for higher education, O'Reilly online learning
- Ebook collection
- Safari O'Reilly
- Computing Science, Engineering Science, Interactive Arts & Technology (SIAT), Management Information Systems, Mechatronic Systems Engineering, Publishing
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- Articles or other works contained in a Product may be included in your electronic reserves systems so long as such use employs durable links to the Products so that a hit is registered on ProQuest's on-line platform each time a student views the work on reserve.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- 5e. Interlibrary Loan of materials retrieved from the Products is allowed provided that the loan is not done in a manner or magnitude that would replace the recipient library's own subscription to either the Products or the purchase of the underlying Work (e.g., newspaper, magazine or book), and that you comply with any special terms imposed by specific content providers or licensors as required under Section 6(c).