Articles, books, and recent news from the American Journal of Psychiatry. SFU Library access covers the 5th edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V-TR), published by the American Psychiatric Association. This is the standard diagnostic tool used by mental health professionals worldwide. Access also covers DSM legacy collection offering previous DSM editions.
- American Psychiatric Association, DSM Legacy Collection, DSM-5, DSM-5-TR classification, DSM-V, Psychiatry Online, PsychiatryOnline, lifelong learning in psychiatry
- Partial full-text database
- Psychiatry Online
- Criminology, Education, Counselling Psychology, Education, Educational Psychology, Health Care & Epidemiology, Health Sciences, Psychology
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Print distribution of content in course packs are prohibited without explicit approval.
Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- Authorized users are permitted to reproduce or disseminate PsychiatryOnline content only within the parameters of applicable copyright law.
See SFU Policy R30.04 Appendix A.
Links may be provided to authorized users for educational purposes via secure third party proxy servers. How to create a link to the item.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- The Licensee shall be permitted to use a reasonable amount of the Licensed Materials to fulfill occasional requests from other institutions in compliance with applicable copyright law. Electronic transmission of PsychiatryOnline content to nonauthorized users or to another library outside The Licensees secure network is permissible only by use of a secure electronic system such as Ariel that creates a document for one‐time use and does not allow storage of the electronic version. Participating Libraries agree that copyright notices will be sent on all interlibrary loan transmissions. Non‐secure electronic transmission of files is not permitted.