Literary Manuscripts Leeds collection
Scans of verse manuscripts from 17th-18th centuries, with information about manuscript type, author, verse form, and bibliographic references; interactive introductory essays; biographies for key authors; palaeography section with transcriptions and alphabets; and colour images demonstrating over 320 examples of 17th and 18th century English handwriting.
- 17th and 18th century poetry from the Brotherton Library, University of Leeds, Seventeenth and eighteenth century poetry from the Brotherton Library, University of Leeds
- Primary sources
- Adam Matthew Digital
- English - General, English - Restoration/Eighteenth Century Literature
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- May download and print out multiple copies of a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials for the purpose of making a multisource collection of information for classroom use (course pack) to be distributed to students at SFU free of charge.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- May store in electronic format in secure electronic data files a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials for use in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by SFU.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to limit in any way whatsoever the Licensee's or any Authorized User's rights under the Fair Use provisions of United States or international law to use the Licensed Materials.