Published in Vancouver, British Columbia daily from 1914 to 1992, the Chinese Times covered both local information and news about China and Asia generally. As the longest-running newspaper in the largest Chinese community in Canada, it was uniquely situated to reflect the adaptation of immigrants to Canada. This collection contains issues dating from 1915-1992.
- Chinese times, Tai hon kong bo
- News sources
- SFU Digitized Collections
- History - Canada
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- See SFU Policy R30.04 Appendix A. Section 4.0 Fair dealing requirements and limits.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- See SFU Policy R30.04 Appendix A.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- See Canadian Copyright Act. Section 29. Exceptions. Fair Dealing