LLMC Digital Law Library
International law and legal information resource, which includes historical coverage. Canadian content includes Annual Statutes of Canada from 1867 and historical provincial session laws, statutes, and law reports. International jurisdictions include the US (federal and state), the UK, and others worldwide.
- LLMC digital law library, Law Library Microform Consortium digital
- Full-text database
- Criminology, Law, Political Science
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy.Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- You may not publish, broadcast, sell, or otherwise redistribute these materials for commercial purposes without express written permission from LLMC.