WRDS : general access
Datasets in the fields of finance, accounting, and economics, such as Compustat, CRSP, and NYSE TAQ. SFU undergraduate students should use this access option. SFU faculty members or graduate students who don't want individual WRDS accounts may also use this option.
- SFU faculty, graduate students and eligible staff may register for an WRDS account. These WRDS accounts come with additional features such as SSH/FPT access and memory space for intermediate result sets. Use your SFU email address when applying for an account. New accounts will normally be activated within two business days. Restricted to current SFU students, faculty and staff with a valid SFU ID and password.
- WRDS, Wharton research data services.
- Wharton Research Data Services
- Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy.Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic