ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Abstracts and Index
Worlds most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world. Historic and ongoing coverage.
- Dissertation Abstracts and Index, Dissertations & Theses, Theses and Dissertations from Proquest Abstracts and Index
- Partial full-text database
- Anthropology, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology (BPK), Chemistry, Citation & Research Evaluation, Computing Science, Earth Sciences, Education, Education, Arts Education, Education, Counselling Psychology, Education, Diversity in Curriculum and Instruction, Education, Educational Psychology, Education, French Language, Education, Indigenous Peoples, Education, Physical Education, Educational Leadership, Educational Technology, Engineering Science, Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies, General & Multidisciplinary, Gerontology, History, Indigenous Studies, Interactive Arts & Technology (SIAT), Latin American Studies, Mathematics, Mechatronic Systems Engineering, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry, Physics, Psychology, Public Policy, Publishing, Resource & Environmental Management, Sociology, Urban Studies
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Course packs are not allowed for this resource. Create a link to the item instead. Each item should carry an appropriate acknowledgement of the source, copyright, and publisher, and the links to such items must be deleted when they are no longer required for such purpose.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy. Create a link to the item instead. Each item should carry an appropriate acknowledgement of the source, copyright, and publisher, and the links to such items must be deleted when they are no longer required for such purpose. Provided that Customer does not circumvent any features or functionality of the Service, Customer may include durable links to articles or other works (or portions thereof) contained in the Service in electronic reserves systems, online course packs and/or intranet sites so long as access to such materials are limited to Authorized Users.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- The Library may loan digital or print copies of materials retrieved from the Service to other libraries, provided that (i) loans are not done in a manner or magnitude that would replace the receiving library’s own subscription to the Service or purchase of the underlying work (e.g., newspaper, magazine, book), (ii) Customer complies with any special terms governing specific content or licensors as described in this Agreement, (iii) with respect to e-books, copying is limited to small portions of a book, and (iv) Customer complies with all laws and regulations regarding ILL.