The CANadian Socio-economic Information Management database is produced by Statistics Canada. Contains time series of Canadian data on national accounts, financial institutions, corporate finance, government, population, labour, prices, construction, investment, trade, travel and industry. Series start at various dates and cover different time periods beginning with the earliest date which is 1901 and ending with the latest received.
- Restricted to current SFU students, faculty and staff with a valid SFU ID and password.
- CHASS at University of Toronto
- Accounting, Business Administration, Canadian Studies, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Policy Analysis, Statistics & Actuarial Science
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy.Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic