Covers general science, biological and agricultural science, applied science, and technology. Mainly citations and abstracts, with some full-text articles.
- Applied science and technology abstracts., Biological and agricultural index, General science index
- Partial full-text database
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology (BPK), Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology (BPK) - Sports, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Educational Technology, Environmental Education, General & Multidisciplinary, Geography, Physical, Geography, Spatial Information Science, Liberal Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Resource & Environmental Management, Statistics & Actuarial Science, Technology & Operations Management
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Course packs are not allowed for this resource. Create a link to the item instead. Each item should carry an appropriate acknowledgement of the source, copyright, and publisher, and the links to such items shall be deleted when they are no longer required for such purpose.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- May incorporate parts of the Licensed Material (including but not limited to multi-media works), whether in print or electronic format, for the use of Authorized Users in the course of instruction and/or virtual learning environments hosted on a Secure Network at SFU, but not for Commercial Use. Each such item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and author of the extract, title and author of the work, and the publisher. Copies of such items shall be deleted when they are no longer used for such purpose. You could always create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- May supply to a library (whether by paper or electronic means), for the purposes of research or private study and not for Commercial Use, a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual document being part of the Licensed Materials. Guidelines of traditional Interlibrary Loan practices and applicable jurisdictional copyright laws apply. The electronic form of the Licensed Material may be used as a source for Interlibrary Loan in accordance with Canadian and relevant international copyright laws and standard library Interlibrary Loan procedures.