A collection of newspapers from around the world in full-color, full-page format. Includes thousands of newspapers in over 40 languages from Canada and internationally. A rolling back file of coverage varies with each newspaper ranging from 3 days to 2 months (some exceptions go back to up 10 years of content). Pressreader offers a digital version of newspapers’ print counterparts. The digital version may be slightly different from that on the web.
- Press reader, Pressreader.com
- 2018-09-04. Globe and Mail editions are limited to on campus access due to restrictions imposed by the publisher.
- News sources
- International Business, Political Science
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Course packs are not allowed for this resource. Create a link to the item instead. Each item should carry an appropriate acknowledgement of the source, copyright, and publisher, and the links to such items must be deleted when they are no longer required for such purpose.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy. Create a link to the item instead. Each item should carry an appropriate acknowledgement of the source, copyright, and publisher, and the links to such items must be deleted when they are no longer required for such purpose. Provided that Customer does not circumvent any features or functionality of the Service, Customer may include durable links to articles or other works (or portions thereof) contained in the Service in electronic reserves systems, online course packs and/or intranet sites so long as access to such materials are limited to Authorized Users.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- The Library may loan digital or print copies of materials retrieved from the Service to other libraries, provided that (i) loans are not done in a manner or magnitude that would replace the receiving library’s own subscription to the Service or purchase of the underlying work (e.g., newspaper, magazine, book), (ii) Customer complies with any special terms governing specific content or licensors as described in this Agreement, (iii) with respect to e-books, copying is limited to small portions of a book, and (iv) Customer complies with all laws and regulations regarding ILL.