Access and search ebooks and reference sources published by SAGE.
- SAGE Reference Online, SAGE knowledge, SK
- Ebook collection
- Communication, Criminology, General & Multidisciplinary, Indigenous Studies, Resource & Environmental Management
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Licensee and Authorized Users may use a Reasonable Amount (not more than 10%) of the Licensed Materials in the preparation of Course Packs or other educational materials.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- Licensee and Authorized Users may use a Reasonable Amount (not more than 10%) of the Licensed Materials for use in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by Licensee.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- Licensee shall be permitted to use Reasonable Amounts of the Licensed Materials to fulfill occasional requests from other, non participating institutions, a practice commonly called Inter-Library Loan. Customer agrees to fulfill such requests in compliance with Section 108 of the United States Copyright Law (17 USC §108, Limitations on exclusive rights: Reproduction by libraries and archives) and the Guidelines for the Proviso of Subsection 108(2g)(2) prepared by the National Commission on New Technological Uses of Copyrighted Works (CONTU). The electronic form of the Licensed Materials may be used as a source for ILL. Secure electronic transmission as used by Ariel or Prospero to fulfill ILL requests is permitted. Participating Libraries agree that copyright notices will be sent on all ILL transmissions. Fulfillment of Loansome DocR service requests is permitted. Non-secure electronic transmission of files is not permitted.