Popular Culture in Britain and America, 1950-1975
Colour images of manuscripts and rare printed materials, as well as photographs, ephemera and memorabilia covering popular culture in Britain, America, and Canada from 1950 to 1975.
- Popular Culture in Britain and America, 1950-1975
- Primary sources
- Adam Matthew Digital
- Communication, History, History - Canada, History - Europe & the United Kingdom, History - Social & Cultural, History - United States of America
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- May download and print out multiple copies of a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials for the purpose of making a multisource collection of information for classroom use (course pack) to be distributed to students at SFU free of charge.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- May store in electronic format in secure electronic data files a reasonable portion of the Licensed Materials for use in connection with specific courses of instruction offered by SFU.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to limit in any way whatsoever the Licensee's or any Authorized User's rights under the Fair Use provisions of United States or international law to use the Licensed Materials.