Over 77,000 letters between over 10,000 people in Europe, the Americas and Asia from the early 17th to mid 19th century, with scholarly annotations.
- Electronic Enlightenment is limited to 1 simultaneous user.
- EE, EE2, Electronic Enlightenment 2: letters & lives online
- Partial full-text database
- Oxford University Press
- English - Early Modern/Renaissance Literature, English - General, English - Restoration/Eighteenth Century Literature, French Literature, History, Humanities
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy.Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- An Authorized User may transmit to a third party colleague, in print format or by secure electronic transmission, including OCLC Article Exchange, Ariel, Odyssey, ILLiad, and/or other interlibrary loan software systems), limited extracts of the Licensed Works for scholarly, personal, educational, or scientific research or professional use, but in no case for resale or other Commercial Use, and provided that the relevant copyright notices and appropriate credit information are also transmitted.