Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Encyclopedia articles on philosophy and philosophers.
- Content type
- Major reference work
- Open access
- Liberal Studies, Philosophy
- Course Pack Print
- Course Pack Note
- Course Reader Policy. Since students should have free access to all entries at the SEP website http://plato.stanford.edu/, we encourage instructors to distribute a link to the relevant content on our site to their students instead of distributing copies of SEP entries in course readers.
Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
- Course Reserve Electronic Copy
- Course Reserve Note
- Create a link to the item is strongly recommended.
A User may electronically distribute an SEP entry to others only for private electronic correspondence. This includes communications between the User and an individual, and communications, postings or file-sharing to closed, invitation-only groups of individuals with no archives publicly available, provided that the group consists of no greater than 30 individuals.
- Interlibrary loan electronic
- Interlibrary loan note
- Not applicable. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy is open access.