Fact-checked and up-to-date broad overviews on Canadian history, culture, landscape, and events. : Includes: Text articles, videos, images, maps, audio, timelines, and themed collections. : Also contains teaching and learning resources for teachers and parents.
- Encyclopédie canadienne, Encyclopédie canadienne en ligne, TCE
- Major reference work
- Canadian Studies, History
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- See SFU Policy R30.04 Appendix A. Section 4.0 Fair dealing requirements and limits.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- See SFU Policy R30.04 Appendix A.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- See Canadian Copyright Act. Section 29. Exceptions. Fair Dealing