Encyclopedic articles written by Nobel laureates, historians, curators, professors, and other notable experts. Encyclopaedia Britannica includes access to Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, as well as a world atlas, and country facts and statistics.
- Britannica academic, Encyclopedia - Britannica Online Encyclopedia, Encyclopedia Britannica
- Major reference work
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc
- English - General, English - Medieval Literature, General & Multidisciplinary, Linguistics
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print coursepack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy.Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- The use of limited portions of Britannica Online for the fulfillment of interlibrary loan requests is permitted, in accordance with Canadian copyright law. [Section 3]