Coverage of current issues in the United States written by journalists and fact-checked for accuracy. Each article includes a summary of the issues, background information, a chronology, a review of the current situation, an outlook, and a bibliography. Articles from 2005 to the present are organized by topic and by date.
- CQ researcher plus archive, Congressional quarterly researcher
- Full-text database
- History - United States of America, Policy Analysis, Political Science, Public Policy
Course Pack Print
Course Pack Note
- Material from this resource may NOT be used to assemble a print course pack. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Electronic Copy
Course Reserve Note
- You may NOT post or upload an electronic copy. Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement or your separate Access Agreement(s) or other agreement(s) (if applicable), you may not, nor may you permit or authorize or encourage others to: (a) copy any portion of the Site and/or Services; (b) use the Services to provide a third party access to the Services, or any portion thereof...