A repository of technical content published by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) including SAE standards and technical papers covering the latest advances and research in all areas of mobility engineering including ground vehicle, aerospace, off-highway, and manufacturing technology. SAE Mobilus requires that cookies be enabled.
- SAE electronic information solutions, SAE technical papers, Society of Automotive Engineers Digital Library, Society of Automotive Engineers mobilus
- Full-text database
- Engineering Science, Mechatronic Systems Engineering, Sustainable Energy Engineering (SEE)
Course Pack Note
- Course Packs are not explicitly listed as an Authorized Use for this resource. Create a link to the item instead.
Course Reserve Note
- Course Reserves are not explicitly listed as an Authorized Use for this resource. Create a link to the item instead.
Interlibrary loan electronic
Interlibrary loan note
- Licensee may fulfill requests from other institutions, a practice commonly called Interlibrary Loan. Licensee agrees to fulfill such requests in compliance with Canadian Copyright Law.